COVID-19 Sign In & Information Collection
In responsibly capturing contact information, we can communicate the relevant information to NSW Health when called upon. Wagga Motors prioritises the health and safety of our community and thus appreciates and values your participation in this process.The sole purpose for which it is collected is to provide effective and immediate contact tracing in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case within our community. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
All captured information will be discarded once it’s purpose has expired and contact tracing falls outside of a period of 14 days but not longer than 30 days.
- We respect the rights of individuals to determine to whom they give their personal information and how this information is used. Wagga Motors collects and uses your information in order to provide better customer service by striving to meet your needs and expectations about our cars and other products.Â We will not sell your information to any other organization.
- We will only use your information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, unless you give your consent for an unrelated use, such as direct marketing of other products.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We will be open with you about our information handling practices.
- You may request access to information we hold about you, and we respect your entitlement to correct information proved to be inaccurate.
- We will not use an identifier issued by the Federal Government, as our own identifier.
- We will respect your right to interact anonymously with us wherever it is lawful and practical to do so
- We will only collect sensitive information with your consent, unless law requires the collection.
- When we no longer use your information we will take care to properly de- identify it, or destroy it.
- If you are unhappy with the way we have collected, used or shared your information we will investigate and respond to your complaint.
- We may use your Personal Information to identify and send you information about products and services (including third party products and services, webinars, special offers and promotions) that we think may be of interest to you. You consent to us sending you marketing communications (including by phone, electronic message or any other delivery method) for this purpose. You may ask us at any time to stop sending you marketing information.
- If you the customer wish to opt out please contact our Customer Relations Officer on 02 69330168 or email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
If at any time you would like to request a copy of the personal information Wagga Motors has about you, please contact us on the details below. All requests will need to be in writing including a verified signature of the person requesting their information.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To contact you personally about a sales enquiry, car booking request, or insurance and finance enquiry that you have made.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send you periodic emails with news, promotions and special offers for our valued customers (NB: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us on the details below).